- Free Domestic Long Distance
- Gas Grill
- Home Theater
- Hot Tub
- WiFi Internet
3D Tour of Kinney
Windcliff’s only dog-friendly vacation rental home
Kinney is a legacy Windcliff duplex Estes Park vacation rental situated just steps from Rocky Mountain National Park.
A high, beamed ceiling crowns the living room. Aspen wood accents compliment recliners and sofa all focused on the amazing view of the front range.
A spectacular wall of mountain stone blends with the natural landscape outside and harbors the wood burning fireplace with generous hearth w/HDTV nestled nearby. There is a table perfect for games. Both games and books abound.
Kinney’s kitchen features glass-top cooking and all of the tools and utensils necessary to make cooking fun. A long bar facilitates breakfast service — or that special hour when refreshments beckon. A dining room banquet table beneath an antler chandelier handily welcomes eight.
The ensuite master bedroom features a perfect view of the Mummy Range of mountains ascending to 13,560 feet, classic Bierstadt prints of the Rocky Mountains, and a soaking tub.
Downstairs is a queen bed suite replete with mountain vistas that opens to the hot tub patio with its dramatic views up the face of Ram’s Horn Mountain. A bunk room enhances the special “family” character of Kinney. A small room across the hall is packed with books and a veritable store of children’s delights.
A peek inside the Guest Book at Kinney offers a glimpse of visitors’ delight with this Windcliff mountain residence:
- “Loved having a beautiful, spacious home to come back to after a long day of hiking.”
- “The deck is perfect for coffee and breakfast while enjoying the view.”
- “You can go right into the Park from here! The house is very nice and the views are simply amazing. There is a grill on the deck and a wonderful Jacuzzi to soak in. I give it a 10!”
- “If you haven’t been to this lovely and secluded neighborhood, you can’t imagine the views.”
- “The view out the front window is awesome. Family dinners were enjoyed around the large dining room table. A great house indoors and out for a family vacation.”
- “An extremely comfortable, beautiful, and relaxing place to enjoy a vacation. We will return to this home again.”
Although Estes Park [Rocky Mountain National Park’s gateway community] is only 15 minutes distant by car, you will always feel securely tucked away at “Kinney” — separated from the “hustle and bustle” of people and their traffic. The Windcliff enclave embracing the “Kinney” residence is a private residential community comprising 260 acres on the sunny western slopes of Ram’s Horn Mountain. It is served by a single entrance to private roads with no through streets or heavy traffic. It is truly a world apart!
Amenities at Kinney
- Duplex Home
- 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath
- Bedding -- 1 King, 1 Queen/Crib, 2 Twins/2 Bunk Beds, 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Maximum Number of Cars: 2
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- Maximum Number of Dogs permitted: 2 ($500 refundable additional cleaning/damage deposit required for EACH dog in your party)
|2018 Value Season||3/26/18 - 6/7/18||$175/nt. plus $25/person after two||2-Night Minimum|
|2018 Prime Season||6/8/18 - 9/3/18||$260/nt. plus $25/person after two||5-Night Minimum|
|2018 Fall Season||9/4/18 - 10/31/18||$225/nt. plus $25/person after two||3-Night Minimum|
|2018 Value Season||11/1/18 - 11/15/18||$175/nt. plus $25/person after two||2-Night Minimum|
|2018 Thanksgiving Special||11/16/18 - 11/25/18||$195/nt. plus $25/person after two||5-Night Minimum|
|2018 Value Season||11/26/18 - 12/13/18||$175/nt. plus $25/person after two||2-Night Minimum|
|2018 Christmas/New Year||12/14/18 - 1/2/19||$195/nt. plus $25/person after two||5-Night Minimum|
|2019 Value Season||1/3/19 - 5/30/19||$175/nt. plus $25/person after two||2-Night Minimum|
|2019 Prime Season||5/31/19 - 10/6/19||$260/nt. plus $25/person after two||5-Night Minimum|