- Free Domestic Long Distance
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- WiFi Internet
- Satellite TV
Cliffview Home Description
Cliffview – an Estes Park vacation rental condominium home – occupies the highly-desirable northwest corner of a triplex condo cascading down the slope of Ram’s Horn Mountain in prestigious Windcliff Estates.
It roosts among the tree-tops ascending the steep terrain outside. From the wrap-around west deck you can literally touch the trees and feel completely at home with the birds that chatter amongst their branches. The living/kitchen/dining core of this unique vacation lodge sprawls throughout the upper of three levels. There are only thirteen windows in the living room — plenty for most situations, but barely enough to capture the majesty and expanse of the Rocky Mountains that tower before you and the great Colorado sky overhead.
Living room seating at Cliffview affords a chance to lounge by the fire, enjoy a drink, and drink in the view spread before you. Cliffview’s kitchen is equipped to handle whatever challenge your appetite presents. And, the choice is yours to dine with a touch of formality at the dining table or set the sun-dappled version just outside on the main deck. Here the view is indescribable, the air is the freshest-possible, and the serenading birdsong that accompanies your dining experience is a highlight that no restaurant could match. The motif throughout Cliffview is west by southwest with a scent of leather and a touch of Native American art and crafts.
Cliffview is anchored firmly to a modest cliff of its own, and invites you to descend to explore and enjoy the two levels of mountain living waiting just below. Level 2 features both a master suite and a guest suite. Each has superlative “pillow views” of the Rocky Mountains in Rocky Mountain National Park. And, each has its own private deck.
Descend one more level to find yet another stylishly-furnished master suite. And, this time the west deck presents not only a sweeping view, but an enormous hot tub set in the embrace of trees and rocks. Calling this hot tub “Olympic-sized” would be a slight exaggeration, but you will understand the comparison when everyone in your party is comfortably settled in to watch as the sun descends below the Continental Divide.
It doesn’t get any better than this. It doesn’t have to.
Cliffview has been “home” for a time to visitors from around the globe who deem themselves “lucky” to have found this wonderful aerie on the edge of Paradise. Their words, etched for posterity in Cliffview’s Guest Book, reflect their delight in the encounter…….
- “…….a picture that we will hang in our memories forever.”
- “What can I say about the view except, ‘Wunderbar!’”
- “…….watching all the mommy birds feeding the baby ones.”
- “We could ride horseback at the Cowpoke Stables, hike to a high lake in the National Park, and then come home to our fireside at Cliffview.”
- “The view is breathtaking.”
- “This was a vacation we will never forget.”
- “We so enjoyed our morning coffee on the deck while watching the deer and the elk.”
- “…….lots of great afternoons by the fire.”
- “…….our memories of the view will last a lifetime.”
- “This may prove to be the catalyst for us to move to this beautiful state. The peace, the views, and the wildlife have revived our spirits.”
- “The Park is one of God’s best jobs.”
- “Our hearts always bring us back here to the mountains.”
- “I celebrate my surroundings here in quiet sensory awe.”
- “Wow! Nothing topped our view of the night sky. We were awestruck!”
- “…….slept better here than at home.”
- “Just what we needed to refresh our souls.”
- “We would awaken ourselves in the middle of the night to see the snow-capped mountains lit by the light of the moon.”
- “The mountains rest behind an ashen comforter of fog awaiting the afternoon sun for a perfect game of hide-and seek.”
- “There is no place we could have stayed that would have provided such a true Colorado experience.”
Let the mountains write a chapter or two upon your heart here at Cliffview.
A SPECIAL CONSIDERATION: Although Estes Park [Rocky Mountain National Park’s gateway community] is only 15 minutes distant by car, you will always feel securely tucked away at “Cliffview” — separated from the “hustle and bustle” of people and their traffic. The Windcliff enclave embracing the “Cliffview” residence is a private residential community comprising 260 acres on the sunny western slopes of Ram’s Horn Mountain. It is served by a single entrance to private roads with no through streets or heavy traffic. It is truly a world apart!
- Triplex Vacation Rental
- 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath
- Bedding -- 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sofa Sleeper
- Maximum Number of Cars: 2
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
|2017 Christmas/New Year||12/15/17 - 1/2/18||$185/nt. plus $25/person after two||5-Night Minimum|
|2018 Value Season||1/3/18 - 3/1/18||$165/nt. plus $25/person after two||2-Night Minimum|
|2018 Spring Break Special||3/2/18 - 3/25/18||$185/nt. plus $25/person after two||3-Night Minimum|
|2018 Value Season||3/26/18 - 4/26/18||$165/nt. plus $25/person after two||2-Night Minimum|
|2018 Special Season||4/27/18 - 5/17/18||$185/nt. plus $25/person after two||3-Night Minimum|
|2018 Prime Season||5/18/18 - 9/3/18||$250/nt. plus $25/person after two||5-Night Minimum|
|2018 Fall Season||9/4/18 - 10/31/18||$215/nt. plus $25/person after two||3-Night Minimum|
|2018 Value Season||11/1/18 - 11/15/18||$165/nt. plus $25/person after two||2-Night Minimum|
|2018 Thanksgiving Special||11/16/18 - 11/25/18||$185/nt. plus $25/person after two||5-Night Minimum|
|2018 Value Season||11/26/18 - 12/13/18||$165/nt. plus $25/person after two||2-Night Minimum|
|2018 Christmas/New Year||12/14/18 - 1/2/19||$185/nt. plus $25/person after two||5-Night Minimum|