Estes Park Single Family Home Borders RMNP and RNF in Windcliff Estes Park Colorado
- UNDER CONTRACT!
- Offered by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado - Rich Chiappe, Broker
Panoramic views of Rocky Mountain National Park, Roosevelt National Forest and snow-capped peaks fill every room of this updated four bedroom luxury home in Windcliff Estates. This home borders the National Forest, private community greenspace and is just steps from RMNP. Just five miles from downtown Estes Park but a world-apart, Windcliff offers year-round accessible, professionally-maintained private roads, shared private greenspace, park areas, on-site community trash service, UTSD sewers and private water distribution from the Town of Estes Park. Have it all: million-dollar views - secluded setting - neighborhood amenities - year-round access - modern updates - all in an affordable, comfortable family home.
- Built in 1991 and fully remodeled to custom standards in 2008, 2013 and 2015 including slate floors, quartz counters, stainless appliances, cherry cabinets, custom backsplash, luxury master bath, updated light fixtures, new paint, and brushed nickel door hardware
- Lot size 0.24 acres
- Lot borders Roosevelt National Forest
- 600 ft. walk into Rocky Mountain National Park
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, attached 546 sq. ft. garage
- Open plan Great Room
- Master Suite and 4th Bedroom (or office) upstairs
- 2 Bedrooms, Den and full Bath Downstairs
- Three decks on east and west sides of the home
- Double pane wood windows all offer mountain views
- Propane forced air furnace, propane hot water
- Appraised in 2019 at $835,000