Azure Vista – breathtaking views of the Rockies and the western sky from this stylish, elegant, and modern custom home completed in 2020. Nestled in the prestigious Windcliff Estates, yet only a 15-minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park or the shops and restaurants of Estes Park.
The Architecture at Azure Vista
This house was created with the views in mind. Situated at nearly 8.600 feet up Ram’s Horn Mountain, Azure Vista boasts unobstructed panoramic views of RMNP, Roosevelt National Forest, and snow-capped peaks from every room of this sophisticated three-bedroom, two-story home. The main level’s open floor plan ensures stunning views of the Front Range through the 12-ft-high wall of windows under the Great Room’s vaulted wooden ceiling.
The Ambiance at Azure Vista
Azure Vista features luxurious finishes with a rustic industrial modern flair, including warm rich wood, soft leather, natural stone, and sleek metal, bringing many of the natural colors and textures of the outdoors inside. Azure Vista envelops you with informal elegance, beautifully furnished with modern yet comfortable appointments throughout. Designed both for looks and comfort, the house features in-floor radiant heat, as well as honeycomb insulated shades on every window to keep the home cool in the summer and warm in the winter while providing privacy
Dining at Azure Vista
Stunning quartzite counter tops echo the hues of the nearby ponderosa pines. A fully stocked kitchen features a glass top induction cooktop, a sleek vent hood with exterior exhaust fan, as well as all the appliances and gadgets every chef would need to prepare a feast. The raised countertop is perfect as a breakfast bar, and the rustic dining table easily expands to accommodate eight.
Lodging and Relaxation at Azure Vista
Azure Vista features three master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, offering a private retreat for all guests. The upper level master features a gorgeous walk-in shower, double vanity, and generous walk-in closet. The lower level masters include direct access to the lower deck, providing unobstructed views of the mountains.
Amenities at Azure Vista
- Single Family Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- Lodging: 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Queen sleeper sofa
- Phone Service, Gas Grill, Wi-Fi Internet, 3 HDTVs,
Booking Azure Vista for your Estes Park Vacation
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.