The Alleman North ExperienceThe living room at Alleman North is the picture of comfort and repose. As you enter this great room, you are greeted by a wondrous view — stacks of mountains standing shoulder to shoulder just beyond the western wall of windows. These mountains are impressive in their mass... and their near proximity. Comfortable leather seating invites you to curl up in front of this glorious view — or the massive wood-burning fireplace and hearth that anchors the space. Books and games await your hours of relaxation. You'll also discover a spectacular panoramic print of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, which names the twenty-two tallest peaks — and their heights — that are framed in the front windows.
The Kitchen and Dining Room at Alleman NorthThe kitchen at Alleman North is tidy, inviting, and fully equipped. It's ready to accommodate your most creative culinary endeavors, whether you're preparing a meal for family, snacks for your next great hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, or a gourmet spread. A wine “Honor Bar” invites you to complement your meal with a fine bottle of red, perhaps from the Tuscan hills, the vines of Napa Valley, or even a local Colorado winery! Those who partake of the honor bar may replace the bottle enjoyed with an equal bottle (of their choosing) for the enjoyment of guests to follow. The formal dining room features magnificent views to the west and to the south, awaiting the pleasure of your company. You also have the option of dining out on the west deck where the grill is close at hand — and Windcliff’s perpetual parade of fauna presents opportunities for wildlife photos you'll remember for years to come.
Lodging and Rest at Alleman NorthThree bedrooms are a half flight up the stairs. The ensuite master bedroom boasts stunning views of mountains to the south. A queen bedroom overlooks the living room, the fireplace, and the views beyond. The twin suite is perfect for guests of all ages.
Amenities of the Alleman North Vacation Home at Windcliff
- Duplex Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
- Maximum Number of Cars: 2
- HDTV, Satellite TV, Blu-Ray, Home Theater, Wi-Fi Internet, Gas Grill
Reserving your Vacation Rental at Alleman North
- - Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- - Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.