The "Dances with Wolves" ExperienceA wall of western windows displays one of the most dramatic mountain views imaginable. Venture out onto the western deck where the freshness of the mountain air defies description. Tables and chairs abound. The most-intriguing piece of furniture here is the double side-by-side platform rocker swaying even now in the gentle breeze, waiting for you.
The great room at "Dances With Wolves" presents itself as an ideal haven for all of the “at home” moments of your Colorado vacation — and the perfect base camp from which to launch an infinite variety of outdoor adventures in Rocky Mountain National Park and its surroundings. A moss rock, wood-burning fireplace invites hours of relaxation and contemplation in the leather furnishings arrayed before it.
The Kitchen at "Dances with Wolves"A friendly on-lookers’ bar delineates the creative space harbored in the spacious kitchen at Dances with Wolves. A glass-top range awaits the first “short order” of the day — or the opportunity to share in the preparation of the heartiest holiday meal you can envision. Surely, the upgraded appliances and full spread of amenities will help you along the way. This tray-ceilinged space is wondrously bright and affords a view south towards the Wind River Pass.
Brew a cup of Keurig “100% Arabica Donut Shop Blend” from the selection at hand to fuel up, and head for the western deck. It is the appointed hour for the rising sun to dapple the mountain peaks. The dining table is situated near the western windows, so that the unobstructed view of the National Park is your guest at every meal. For the times where nothing else will do other than cooking over an open flame, a ground-level patio houses a gas grill at the ready.
Lodging and Rest at "Dances with Wolves"Dances with Wolves affords you three bedrooms. One is a master suite with a king-sized bed on the main level, sporting spectacular views of the mountains and nature that surrounds you. Two additional bedrooms, one queen and one double, feature on the level below — between the three, the home accommodates up to 8 guests in maximum comfort.
Amenities of the "Dances with Wolves" Vacation Home at Windcliff
- Duplex Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Double
- Maximum Number of Cars: 2
- Gas Grill
- Wi–Fi Internet
- New and upgraded appliances throughout the home
Reserving your Vacation Rental at "Dances with Wolves"
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.