Destiny Family Vacation Home at Windcliff in Estes Park
Your Stay Information
3 Bedrooms2½ BathsInternet
Beds: King, Queen, QueenSleeps: 8Duplex Condo
The "Destiny” vacation home lives at the top story of the Aspencliff Condominium duplex. It's stunningly situated on the ramparts of Ram’s Horn Mountain in prestigious Windcliff Estates of Estes Park.
The Destiny ExperienceThe entry is flanked with Rocky Mountain moss rock, beckoning you to see what lies inside. As you enter the great room, you are greeted by a wondrous view — stacks of mountains standing shoulder to shoulder, just beyond the western wall of windows. You'll be able to soak in these views in absolute comfort — this living space features a massive wood-burning fireplace and hearth flanked by plush leather seating. Southwestern design motifs and earth tones will envelop you as you relax beneath the beamed ceiling. If you're craving a bit of competition, dig into the games waiting here... or relax quietly with a book.
The Kitchen at DestinyThe fully equipped kitchen at “Destiny” is tidy and inviting. It's able to accommodate everything from your standard cooking affairs all the way to elaborate meal prep endeavors — or, getting those perfect trail snacks ready for your hiking trip in Rocky Mountain National Park. The formal dining room features magnificent views to the west and to the south, highlighting the west deck that comes complete with a grill and outdoor seating. That's for those times you'd like to dine in front of the incomparable views you'll find at Destiny. (Not to mention the perpetual parade of wildlife that you'll find right outside, for those looking for the nature sighting opportunities of a lifetime.) For more casual dining — or conversation over libations — the bar-top seating accommodates up to four. Nearby, the wine bar awaits the pour of your choice — just replace with a comparable bottle before you head home. Not that you'll ever want to leave, of course!
Lodging and Rest at DestinyDestiny is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom vacation home. These three bedrooms are just a half-flight up the stairs. The ensuite master bedroom boasts stunning views of mountains to the south. A queen bedroom overlooks the living room, the fireplace, and the views beyond. The additional queen suite completes the bedroom offerings, providing ample space for your family to rest and recharge for the next exciting day in Colorado!
Amenities of the Destiny Vacation Home at Windcliff
- - Duplex Home
- - Maximum Occupancy: 8
- - 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- - Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen
- - Maximum Number of Cars: 2
- - Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, Blu-Ray player
Reserving your Vacation Rental at Destiny
- - Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- - Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.