Frost Luxury Vacation Home at Windcliff | Estes Park Vacation Rental
The Experience at FrostThe living room at Frost is crowned with a high wooden ceiling crafted of “beetle kill” pine. The beetles that ravished trees in parts of America’s Northwest have produced wood of extraordinary character. The wood ceiling inside Frost has salvaged that hidden beauty for display. Recessed lighting dramatically enhances the ceiling’s character by night. Clerestory windows high overhead will welcome morning’s first light. Leather seating set amidst bright area rugs focuses on a wood-burning fireplace. TV (Blu-Ray), a music system, books, and games are all at hand for your family's entertainment.
The Kitchen at FrostThe kitchen at Frost is in keeping with the high and luxurious standards of all Windcliff rentals. Snazzy Southwestern-style tableware is stacked tall in the cupboards. The dining room table comfortably seats eight. Sit at the head of the table and the Tyndall Glacier nestled between Hallett Peak and Flattop Mountain is directly in your field of view.
Lodging and Rest at the Frost Luxury Rental HomeThe spacious master suite at Frost features its own balcony and an office. Downstairs you will find yet another king sized suite, two more bedrooms, and a small living area.
Kick Back and Relax in the Hot TubThe west-facing deck at Frost harbors a hot tub with a spectacular view into the National Park by day... and into the endless expanse of the universe at night. Use the opportunity to recharge your batteries, stretch your muscles, and prepare for another day of adventure in the Rockies.
Amenities of the Frost Luxury Vacation Home at Windcliff
- - Single Family Home
- - Maximum Occupancy: 8
- - 3 bedroom, 3 bath
- - Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen
- - Maximum Number of Cars: 3
- - Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player
- - Hot Tub
Reserving your Vacation Rental at Frost
- - Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- - Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.
**Daily Rate applies to 2 guests only. $25 fee per person after 2 people. Other fees and taxes are not included.
|9/6/19 - 10/20/19||$320||3|
|10/21/19 - 11/21/19||$195||2|
|11/22/19 - 12/1/19||$240||3|
|12/2/19 - 12/19/19||$195||2|
|12/20/19 - 1/2/20||$240||3|
|1/3/20 - 6/18/20||$195||2|
|6/19/20 - 8/13/20||$370||5|
|8/14/20 - 10/22/20||$320||2|
|10/23/20 - 11/19/20||$195||2|
|11/20/20 - 12/3/20||$240||3|
|12/4/20 - 12/17/20||$195||2|
|12/18/20 - 1/7/21||$240||3|
3 Bedrooms3 BathsHot Tub
InternetBeds: King, Queen, QueenSleeps: 8
Single FamilyBest Luxury
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:4.8571 4.8571
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!