Rasmuson Family Home at Windcliff - 3048 | Estes Park Vacation Rental
Welcome to Rasmuson! Enter via a slate foyer where dramatic oak staircases both ascend and descend to levels as yet unexplored. But, your attention is immediately absorbed by the western wall of windows and the stunning views they embrace. Step out onto the western deck and stare unabashedly at the scale and wonder of the towering peaks before you. The living room ceiling at Rasmuson soars two and one-half stories to a peak complimenting the mountains that inspired it. A Colorado moss-rock fireplace stands ready to help inspire retellings of the day’s adventures in the National Park. An alcove is stocked with more music selections and movies than you could absorb in a summer. A stash of hiking sticks is itching for yet another mountain trek. The wet bar serves the living and formal dining spaces that meet and marry in the presence of the western view. The black-granite-adorned chef’s kitchen complete with breakfast bar is poised and ready for whatever creative culinary endeavors these surroundings may inspire. There is direct access to the western deck if dining outdoors is in order.
Climb the ascending staircase. The upper landing is watched over by characterful elk statuary cast in bronze by Danny Edwards and ever attentive to your comings and goings. The stairs lead to an office embellished with a perfect view to the west, a library with lounge chairs to relax and read, and full access to the internet. A full bath is handily at hand.
The south wing at Rasmuson embraces an over-sized master suite with loungers arrayed around its fireplace, deck access, and a bath suite with a view-oriented Jacuzzi bath. Downstairs is a family room complete with a home theater, table tennis, and outside access to a sprawling patio. Three more bedrooms and attendant bathrooms round out the sleeping arrangements.
• Single Family Home
• Maximum Occupancy: 10
• 5 bedroom, 6 bath
• Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen and Futon, 1 Double, 2 Twins
• Maximum Number of Cars: 3
• Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player, Steam Shower in Downstairs Bath, Ping Pong Table in Den
Total Charges for Reservation
• Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
• Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQ’s for more detail.
• Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on total amount of reservation. See our website FAQ's for more detail.
• Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQ's for more detail.
**Daily Rate applies to 2 guests only. $25 fee per person after 2 people. Other fees and taxes are not included.
|1/3/19 - 5/30/19||$225||2|
|5/31/19 - 8/15/19||$525||5|
|8/16/19 - 9/5/19||$375||2|
|9/6/19 - 10/20/19||$375||3|
|10/21/19 - 11/21/19||$225||2|
|11/22/19 - 12/1/19||$315||5|
|12/2/19 - 12/19/19||$225||2|
|12/20/19 - 1/2/20||$315||5|
|1/3/20 - 5/21/20||$225|
5 Bedrooms6 BathsInternet
Beds: King, Queen, Queen/Futon, Double, 2 TwinSleeps: 12Single Family
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:5 5
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!