Sponsel Luxury Vacation Home at Windcliff | Estes Park Vacation Rental
The kitchen at Sponsel is a chef’s grandest dream come true. Stacked ovens, a warming drawer, a prep island worthy of an ocean, dramatic tube lighting, and every essential vessel and tool are readily at hand. Sponsel’s formal dining room is accessed through massive plate glass doors.
There are optional ways to venture upstairs in search of the formal sleeping suites. The curving staircase is lined with marble. But, if need or choice dictate, an elevator strategically poised just off the entry hall can whisk you there as well. A pair of sublimely-elegant suites awaits. The master of masters features a mirrored wall reflecting the mighty king bed and the flickering fireplace. The lady’s dressing room and attendant closet space are big enough to justify a map. The vanity is embraced by three walls of glass. The marble bathroom offers a Jacuzzi soaking tub with majestic mountain views and a shower room with a dressing area. The suite boasts over 100 square feet of private deck. The ensuite queen bedroom facing the slopes of Ram’s Horn Mountain has a two-story ceiling dressed in wood, a glass wall with a view to the living lobby below, a bar, office, and library.
Take the elevator this time down to the great family room with its wall of windows and mountains strutting in review, an enormous fireplace facing a sunken conversation pit of cozy seating, a wet bar, large-screen TV, gaming table, a full-sized pool table, and a hot tub. Nearby is a sauna suite complete with a dressing room, shower, and bathroom. An ensuite queen bedroom and an ensuite twin round out the sleeping configurations at Sponsel. The family room and the two bedrooms each have exterior doorways to over 700 square feet of outdoor patios and the views that they embrace.
• Single Family Home
• Maximum Occupancy: 10
• 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath
• Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 4 Twins
• Maximum Number of Cars: 3
• Sauna in Lower Bath, Jetted Tub in Master Bath, Elevator, Pool Table and Hot Tub in Lower Level Family Room, Phone Service, Gas Grill, Wi-Fi Internet, 3 HDTVs, Satellite TV, Multi-Room Sound System, 3 Fireplaces • Main level air conditioning
Total Charges for Reservation
- - Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- - Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.
**Daily Rate applies to 2 guests only. $25 fee per person after 2 people. Other fees and taxes are not included.
|5/31/19 - 8/15/19||$525||3|
|8/16/19 - 9/5/19||$475||2|
|9/6/19 - 10/20/19||$475||3|
|10/21/19 - 11/21/19||$250||2|
|11/22/19 - 12/1/19||$435||3|
|12/2/19 - 12/19/19||$250||2|
|12/20/19 - 1/2/20||$435||3|
|1/3/20 - 6/18/20||$250||2|
|6/19/20 - 8/13/20||$525||5|
|8/14/20 - 10/22/20||$475||2|
|10/23/20 - 11/19/20||$250||2|
|11/20/20 - 12/3/20||$435||3|
|12/4/20 - 12/17/20||$250||2|
|12/18/20 - 1/7/21||$435||3|
4 Bedrooms5½ BathsElevator
Hot TubInternetBeds: King, Queen, 4 Twins, Queen
Sleeps: 10Single FamilyBest Luxury
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:4.8 4.8
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!