THE EXPERIENCE AT THE STEVENSON VACATION RENTAL HOMEWalking into the home you’ll find heritage hard rock maple, solid pine, and custom log furnishings enveloping you in a cozy cabin feeling. The living room is wondrously bright as its picture windows invite the mountains inside in all their glory. Sit awhile. Chat. Plan your excursions into the National Park. Set a fire in the natural stone fireplace. Read, enjoy some Blu-Ray, play a game. Or — settle down on the west deck — where the view is something you’ll remember for a lifetime. This deck extends the entire width of the western façade of the home, with great teak rocking chairs swaying gently in the mountain breeze. A total of two sitting areas lives amongst the decks.
THE KITCHEN AND DINING AT STEVENSONThe well-stocked kitchen is primed with every essential implement and amenity necessary to prepare a snack or a sumptuous feast. The dining area is “European Café” in style with a solid oak table flanked by custom baguette seating, expandable to host 10 guests. Set the table with fine Gibson china and finish the scene with tall red wine goblets embracing a pour of Colorado's finest. Outdoor dining is also available (and highly desirable) on the spacious deck, which is fully equipped with a gas grill and a 7 piece dining set.
LODGING, REST, and ENTERTAINMENTA king master suite with a private sitting area — drenched in mountain views and deck access — rounds out the top floor. Downstairs you will find additional living space in the elegant queen bedroom suite and the cheerful triple twin bedroom, perfect for younger guests. The family room (again, featuring fantastic views!) sports a large-screen TV and games for the more digital variety of entertainment, also featuring daybed seating with trundles. The home is stocked with an abundant supply of movies, toys, and books to enjoy as you wind down from your days of adventure.
THE HOT TUB PATIO AT THE STEVENSON ESTES PARK RENTAL HOMEJust wait until you lay eyes on the sprawling hot tub patio outside. In every season, this hot tub is a welcome respite after a day of hiking or horseback riding in the National Park. In the colder days of winter, it becomes a sanctuary; the stars shine overhead with an intensity unknown elsewhere and gentle snowfall tickles your nose, as you relax and recharge.
AMENITIES OF THE STEVENSON VACATION RENTAL HOME AT WINDCLIFF
- Single Family Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twins, 2 Daybeds with Trundles, 1 Sofa Sleeper
- Maximum Number of Cars: 3
- Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Cozy, cabin feel
- Ping-pong table and large selection of books, movies, toys, and games
- Well-stocked kitchen with indoor and outdoor seating
- Gas grill
BOOKING YOUR VACATION RENTAL AT STEVENSON
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.