The Experience at the Stevenson Vacation Rental HomeThe living room is wondrously bright as its picture windows invite the mountains inside in all their glory. Sit awhile. Chat. Plan your excursions into the National Park, which beckons you to experience your next adventure. Set a fire in the grate. Read, enjoy some Blu-Ray, or play a game. Or, settle down on the west deck, where the view you'll take in will be something you remember for a lifetime. This deck extends the entire width of the western façade of the home, with great wooden rocking chairs swaying gently in the mountain breeze. Staying at Stevenson on your Estes Park vacation is a comfortable and luxurious experience in a home full of personality and charm.
The Kitchen and Dining at StevensonThe kitchen — with a multi-million dollar view of its own — is primed with every essential implement and amenity necessary to prepare a snack or a sumptuous feast. The dining area is “European Café” in style and waiting to be set with fine Gibson china. The tall red wine goblets arrayed in the side cupboards await a pour of Colorado's finest. Outdoor dining is available (and highly desirable) out on the spacious deck, which is also equipped with a gas grill.
Lodging and Rest at StevensonA king master suite with a private sitting area drenched in mountain views and deck access rounds out the top floor. Downstairs, you will find additional living space in the elegant queen bedroom suite and the cheerful triple twin bedroom that's perfect for younger guests. The family room (again, featuring fantastic views!) sports a large-screen TV and games for the more digital variety of entertainment as well as daybed seating with trundles.
The Hot Tub Patio at the Stevenson Estes Park Rental HomeIt is here, too, that you find access to the sprawling outdoor hot tub patio. In every season the hot tub is a welcome respite after a day of hiking or horseback riding in the National Park. In the days of winter, it is a perfect sanctuary on the cusp of a cold night as the stars shine overhead with an intensity unknown elsewhere — or a gentle snowfall tickles your nose.
Amenities of the Stevenson Vacation Rental Home at Windcliff
- Single Family Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twins, 2 Daybeds with Trundles, 1 Sofa Sleeper
- Maximum Number of Cars: 3
- Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player
- Outdoor Hot Tub
Booking your Vacation Rental at Stevenson
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.