Windcliff Vacation Homes is professionally managed by (L-R) Kyle Welty (Guest Experience Manager), Bob Longworth (Maintenance Coordinator), Lisa Joslyn (General Manager), Rich Chiappe (Owner) and Jolene Grady (Seasonal Reservations/Guest Specialist). [Not pictured: Gabby Enriquez, Owner, 3J Services Cleaning]
Windcliff’s history started with humble beginnings and a homestead cabin back in 1905. Today, Windcliff Vacation Homes manages vacation rentals exclusively in Windcliff Estates just outside of Estes Park, Colorado. Windcliff Estates is a community of private residents and vacation rentals on the sunny side of Rams Horn Mountain, on the boundary of Rocky Mountain National Park and Roosevelt National Forest — just minutes from Estes Park.
About the Windcliff Community
The residential community of Windcliff comprises 156 properties: approximately 25 homes are year-‘round residences, 40 vacation rental homes, 80 second homes and about 10 undeveloped lots in Estes Park, Colorado. Though set-apart and secluded, residents enjoy a short 10 minute drive to the nearest grocery store, restaurants, bars and nightlife. Horseback riding in Estes Park is even closer; stables are just minutes away, and some can even be accessed with a short hike! Residents can also make the most of zip-lining, hiking, nature viewing, and all the things to do in Estes Park provided by the YMCA of the Rockies… RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET!
The Best Views in Colorado
All Windcliff homes enjoy unmatched westward-facing views of the vast Rocky Mountain National Park and Continental Divide. Homes on the southern border of Windcliff border the park, while homes on the eastern borders of Windcliff border the Roosevelt National Forest. Private trails allow residents and guests to enjoy both — year-round, and right from their front door!
An Unparalleled Mountain Getaway
Some of the many reasons why Windcliff is the only choice when it comes to vacationing in Estes Park:
- At the center of a 360-degree panorama of dramatic mountain peaks
- Nestled away and off the beaten path, between Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park
- Exciting and magical mountain getaway
- Luxury resort amenities
- Decks, fireplaces, and kitchen in every home
- Mild winters and cool summers
- Frequent wildlife sightings
- Conveniently to Rocky Mountain National Park, horseback riding, hiking, shopping and dining
- Three exclusive “House Hikes” enable Windcliff guests and residents to enjoy the Roosevelt National Forest and Rocky Mountain National Park from their front doors: no driving, lines or parking lots required!
- Roads maintained and plowed year-round [4-wheel drive required in winter]
- Minutes from multiple dining and entertainment choices in Estes Park
- Private roads closed to through-traffic
- Open year-around for mountain vacationing in any season
Our guests return year after year because no other vacation rental home can offer the views and service of Windcliff Vacation Homes. Returning guests account for 70-80% of our annual reservations! Our guests highly value the unique on-site professionalism, exclusivity, and private residential setting of Windcliff. Plus, our unmatched panoramic views, proximity to activities and our private trails provide guests an exclusive outdoor lifestyle opportunity — without ever leaving the neighborhood. Windcliff’s proximity to the town of Estes Park, Colorado provides convenient access to shopping, restaurants and year-round activities when desired.
Windcliff is the perfect balance of convenience and exclusive private serenity. Book your perfect Colorado vacation rental today, or search our vacation rental homes by feature.