This home now comes equipped with air conditioning!Extraordinary, private and exclusive, the Awestruck vacation rental home in Estes Park, Colorado is a destination all its own. Awestruck offers guests an authentic mountain experience, while providing the ultimate in modern amenities and convenient location. It's also the highest-rated vacation home rental in Estes Park, and spares no expense to ensure you will create wonderful memories of your time in Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park.
Clean and spacious, Awestruck sprawls over 3,450 square feet, boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 and ½ baths, all amongst luxurious furnishings and amenities to pamper you. Gorgeous finishes and unique customizations surround you, including the owner's extensive wildlife photography collection and artwork. Awestruck is truly a one-of-a-kind -- perfect for families, friends, honeymooners, and couples alike to host their next stay in the mountains.
Are you ready to be Awestruck?
The Awestruck ExperienceUpon entering, you will immediately be awestruck (sorry, we couldn't resist) by the 180-degree breathtaking views of Rocky Mountain National Park and the Continental Divide. The floor to ceiling windows and the spectacular views are only just the beginning of what awaits you in this executive Estes Park vacation rental.
Awestruck features a private, top-of-the-line 7-person hot tub, two romantic wood-burning fireplaces, jetted soaking tub, fully stocked complete kitchen with stainless appliances, expansive deck with a handcrafted log picnic table and Weber gas grill, multiple flat screen televisions, Blu-ray players, Xbox, free wireless Internet and telephone services, private laundry room with full-size washer and dryer and attached two car garage. The living quarters offer one bedroom with a king-size bed, a second bedroom with a king-size bed and a twin-size trundle bed, and a third bedroom with two twin-size beds.
The Great RoomThe great room is framed by vaulted ceilings with wooden beam detail and a full wall of windows where guests are invited to kick back and relax in luxury and comfort. It's furnished with multiple leather sofas, an oversized leather armchair and hickory rocking chairs. All of this surrounds a large wood burning stone fireplace and flat screen televisions featuring DirecTV, a Blu-ray player, and a movie collection for your enjoyment.
The KitchenThe kitchen provides stunning views of Rocky Mountain National Park, with a handcrafted Amish wooden kitchen table as its centerpiece. You'll comfortably be able to dine with up to 10 of your family members, friends, and loved ones. This fully furnished cook's dream is adorned with hickory wood counters, stainless kitchen appliances, and a complete array of kitchen utensils, bakeware, and cookware. To top it all off -- you'll also discover a coffee bar and wine bar -- for libations and conversation in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
The Master SuiteRounding out the main level is an outstanding master suite with an ensuite master bathroom featuring dual vanity sinks, heated floors and a deep jetted soaking tub. This soaking tub features large windows allowing you to relax while enjoying the mountain views on offer. The master suite is a romantic escape; it comes complete with a king-size bed (crafted from aspen by a local Colorado craftsman) and a flat screen television with its own Blu-ray player.
Downstairs, Loft, and DeckDownstairs boasts an additional king guest suite featuring floor to ceiling windows overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park, another handcrafted king-size bed, a wood-burning fireplace, and a flat screen television with its own Blu-ray player and Xbox. The wooden ceiling and beams in this bedroom radiate grandeur and opulence. Larger families will appreciate the additional twin-size trundle bed in this oversized bedroom.
Awestruck’s third bedroom features two twin-size beds, views of Rocky Mountain National Park, a flat screen television, wooden ceiling and beams, and its own entrance to a full bathroom.
The loft area is the perfect spot to read a book, play a board game, overlook the living room and enjoy the views from the leather couch. The spacious deck overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park provides plenty of seating at the handcrafted, log picnic table and a Weber gas grill. Enjoy spectacular views, no matter the season in the private, outdoor hot tub. Free wireless Internet and telephone service is available throughout this Estes Park vacation home. An Xbox is also provided with a selection of games.
What do Awestruck's Guests Have to Say?Awestruck is the highest-rated vacation home rental in Estes Park, Colorado for 5 consecutive years on TripAdvisor and FlipKey. In our guests’ own words:
- "A truly fantastic experience! We try to get to Estes at least once a year and I can say this has been the best so far." - Lyle and Cathy
- "Absolutely amazing home and mountain views...just outstanding. There were 7 of us that stayed and we had plenty of room throughout this amazing vacation house!" - Robert
- "Gorgeous, warm, cozy, perfect house. It is hard to describe how gorgeous and wonderful Awestruck is, or how perfect our stay at Awestruck was. The house is warm, beautiful and equipped with everything you could possibly want and the views from all of the windows are stunning." - Rania
- "Awestruck was Ahhhhh-mazing!!! Everything was breathtakingly amazing...words fail me when I try to accurately express how blown away we were by this house!!" - Scott and Jennifer
- "This was by far our best vacation home rental experience ever (30 years)" - Jim and Nancy
- "A beautiful vacation home that lives up to the great ratings. We are a family of six who stayed for 5 days at Awestruck. Highly, highly, highly recommend for couples or families who are looking for an amazing place to stay that offers privacy and all the comforts of home in a fabulous mountain setting." - Laura
Amenities of the Awestruck Luxury Home at Windcliff
- Single Family Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 King, 2 Twins
- Maximum Number of Cars: 3
- Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player
- Private hot tub and jetted soaking tub
- Per-Occupant Pricing
- This home is equipped with exterior security cameras that may be active during your stay.