Awestruck Luxury Vacation Home at Windcliff | Estes Park Vacation Rental
Awestruck boasts stunning views overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park, luxurious furnishings and amenities to pamper you and ensure you create wonderful memories of your time in Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park, Colorado.
Clean and spacious, Awestruck features one bedroom with a king-size bed, a second bedroom with a king-size bed and a twin-size trundle bed, and a third bedroom with two twin-size beds.
Awestruck features a private, top-of-the-line 7-person hot tub, two romantic wood-burning fireplaces, jetted soaking tub, fully stocked complete kitchen with stainless appliances, expansive deck with a handcrafted log picnic table and Weber gas grill, multiple flat screen televisions, Blu-ray players, Xbox, free wireless Internet and telephone services, private laundry room with full-size washer and dryer and attached two car garage.
Impressively adorned with amenities and gorgeous finishes throughout, including the owner's extensive wildlife photography collection and artwork, Awestruck is truly a one-of-a-kind vacation home rental.
Conveniently located adjacent to Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park, Awestruck is perfect for families, friends, honeymooners, and couples alike. This home is the ideal vacation home from which to host your next stay in Estes Park, Colorado.
The great room is framed by vaulted ceilings with wooden beam detail and a full wall of windows where guests are invited to kick back and relax in luxury and comfort. Furnished with multiple leather sofas, an oversized leather armchair and hickory rocking chairs surrounding a large wood burning stone fireplace and flat screen televisions with DirecTV, Blu-ray player and a movie collection for your enjoyment.
The kitchen provides stunning views of Rocky Mountain National Park, handcrafted Amish wooden kitchen table for up to 10 of your family members and is adorned with hickory wood counters, stainless kitchen appliances, and a complete array of kitchen utensils, bakeware, cookware, coffee bar and wine bar.
Rounding out the main level is an outstanding Master Suite with an ensuite master bathroom featuring dual vanity sinks, heated floors and a deep jetted soaking tub with large windows allowing you to soak in the tub while enjoying mountain views. The Master Suite is a romantic escape complete with a king-size bed crafted from aspen by a Colorado craftsman and a flat screen television with its own Blu-ray player.
Downstairs boasts an additional romantic king guest suite featuring floor to ceiling windows overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park, a king-size bed crafted from aspen by a Colorado craftsman, a wood-burning fireplace and a flat screen television with its own Blu-ray player and Xbox. The wooden ceiling and beams in this bedroom radiate grandeur and opulence. Larger families will appreciate the additional twin-size trundle bed in this oversized bedroom.
Awestruck’s third bedroom features two twin-size beds, views of Rock Mountain National Park, a flat screen television, wooden ceiling and beams and its own entrance to a full bathroom.
The loft area is the perfect spot to read a book, play a board game, overlook the living room and enjoy the views from the leather couch.
The spacious deck overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park provides plenty of seating at the handcrafted, log picnic table and a Weber gas grill. Enjoy spectacular views, no matter the season in the private, outdoor hot tub.
Free wireless Internet and telephone service is available throughout this Estes Park vacation home. An Xbox is also provided with a selection of games.
Awestruck is the highest-rated vacation home rental in Estes Park, Colorado for 5 consecutive years on TripAdvisor and FlipKey. In our guests’ own words:
- A truly fantastic experience! We try to get to Estes at least once a year and I can say this has been the best so far. - Lyle and Cathy
- Absolutely amazing home and mountain views...just outstanding. There were 7 of us that stayed and we had plenty of room throughout this amazing vacation house! - Robert
- Gorgeous, warm, cozy, perfect house. It is hard to describe how gorgeous and wonderful Awestruck is, or how perfect our stay at Awestruck was. The house is warm, beautiful and equipped with everything you could possibly want and the views from all of the windows are stunning. - Rania
- Awestruck was Ahhhhh-mazing!!! Everything was breathtakingly amazing...words fail me when I try to accurately express how blown away we were by this house!! - Scott and Jennifer
- This was by far our best vacation home rental experience ever (30 years) - Jim and Nancy
- A beautiful vacation home that lives up to the great ratings. We are a family of six who stayed for 5 days at Awestruck. Highly, highly, highly recommend for couples or families who are looking for an amazing place to stay that offers privacy and all the comforts of home in a fabulous mountain setting. - Laura
Truly one of the most extraordinary private and exclusive vacation homes in the Estes Park, Colorado area, Awestruck is a destination all its own. Awestruck offers guests an authentic mountain experience, while providing the ultimate in modern amenities and convenient location.
• Single Family Home
• Maximum Occupancy: 8
• 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
• Bedding: 1 King, 1 King, 2 Twins
• Maximum Number of Cars: 3
• Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player
Total Charges for Reservation
• Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
• Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQ’s for more detail.
• Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on total amount of reservation. See our website FAQ's for more detail.
• Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQ's for more detail.
**Daily Rate applies to 2 guests only. $25 fee per person after 2 people. Other fees and taxes are not included.
|1/3/19 - 5/30/19||$225||2|
|5/31/19 - 8/15/19||$465||5|
|8/16/19 - 9/5/19||$345||2|
|9/6/19 - 10/20/19||$345||3|
|10/21/19 - 11/21/19||$225||2|
|11/22/19 - 12/1/19||$290||5|
|12/2/19 - 12/19/19||$225||2|
|12/20/19 - 1/2/20||$290||5|
|1/3/20 - 5/21/20||$225||2|
|5/22/20 - 8/13/20||$465||5|
|8/14/20 - 9/3/20||$345||2|
|9/4/20 - 10/22/20||$345||3|
|10/23/20 - 11/19/20||$225||2|
|11/20/20 - 12/3/20||$290|
|12/4/20 - 12/17/20||$225||2|
|12/18/20 - 1/7/21||$290||5|
3 Bedrooms2½ BathsHot Tub
InternetBeds: King, 2 Twin, KingSleeps: 8
Single FamilyBest Luxury
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:4.9722 4.9722
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!