Bear Cove stands poised beneath the stunning rock outcroppings of Buser Park in prestigious Windcliff Estates. This charming, bear-themed vacation home sits amidst groves of pine and aspen trees. A ravine denotes the property’s northern boundary and awaits the rush of waters that will accompany the next thunderstorm that passes this way.
The Experience at Bear CoveBear Cove features an open floor plan beneath beamed ceilings. The wrap-around windows in the simply epic living room frame spectacular views of the beckoning peaks in Rocky Mountain National Park. There's ample areas for relaxing. Comfortable earth-toned leather seating awaits you -- in front of the widescreen TV or the cozy, stone-surrounded natural fireplace. Wood is stacked on the living room hearth, ready to call forth the fire when the occasion calls.
The Kitchen at Bear CoveAdjacent to the living room you'll find the large, well-equipped kitchen at Bear Cove, complete with a natural Western feel and bear-themed accessories. While your guests sit chatting on the stools at the countertop sipping on their favorite drinks or enjoying the views, you'll be preparing the feast. The western deck offers additional dining accommodations. plus a gas grill for the barbequed selections on the menu.
Lodging and Rest at Bear CoveFour bedrooms make Bear Cove an ideal destination for your Colorado family vacation. Bear Cove features two master king suites as well. One of them boasts a private patio and even a carpeted crawl-in “cave” -- the perfect retreat for children’s naps (or sparking their imaginations!)
Bear Cove is an ideal mountain retreat for your family to relax and take in all the sights, sounds, and adventures to be had in Estes Park and the Rockies.
Amenities of the Bear Cove Vacation Home at Windcliff
- Single Family Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 King, 1 Twin over Queen Trundle, 2 Twins
- Maximum Number of Cars: 3
- Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player
Reserving your Vacation Rental at Bear Cove
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.