The Tranquil ExperienceYou begin your adventure as you survey the snow capped peaks from your own expansive deck perched high on Ram's Horn Mountain in Windcliff Estates. Tranquil's inviting interior with its large living room picture window draws you to its comforts as your thoughts wander to the surrounding splendor of the neighboring wilderness. See the view from the Tranquil deck by looking at our live webcam page!
This Estes Park condo hints at the rustic qualities of the surrounding mountain landscape with its Aspen log furniture, beautiful wood floors, and lodge decor.
Entertaining at TranquilTranquil's well-appointed kitchen, outdoor gas grill, and lodge table brings family and friends together to feast in celebration of the adventures they will share. The wood burning moss stone fireplace crackles and warms you as you relax in the vaulted-ceiling living room. The lodge style dining table easily sits eight people bordered by a large window offering views of the deck and hot tub and the grill master at the helm! A map of Rocky Mountain National Park framed in aspen logs hangs near the head of the table for easy planning of the days adventures -- if you need more inspiration, start with our guide to activities in the area!
Lodging and Rest at TranquilOn the main floor you will find the master bedroom with luxurious lodge bedding upon an Aspen log King-size bed. At the foot of the bed is a large picture window where you can wake to the morning glow upon the range. Downstairs, a King bedroom and Queen bedroom await, donned in lodge style comforters and pillows to rest after a day of wonder.
After a day of hiking, exploring, and sharing in the joys of this land, you can relax in luxury: this condo features a private hot tub. You can savor the sounds of nature and the mountain vista presented in all its awe, all while restoring your energy for the next day's experiences.
Amenities of the Tranquil Condominium at Windcliff
- Condominium (Condo) Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 7
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen
- Maximum Number of Cars: 2
Reserving your Vacation Rental at Tranquil Estes Park
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.