The Adams ExperienceSince “mountain living” is what you're after, we'll start in the living room. Beamed, vaulted, and feature-lit ceilings delight the eye and embody modern design cues while feeling right in sync with the beauty of nature all around you. The moss-rock fireplace offers a fresh stack of firewood at the ready for cozying up with the family or your special someone. After the sun slips behind the mountains, relax in the comfortable, plush leather sofas and platform rockers — the perfect place for conversation and recounting your stories of adventure. If you fancy a book, rocking chairs offer pleasant seating for reading while you wind down the evening. The northwest corner of the living room harbors a grand desk. For aspiring or experienced writers, this is where you could begin your next novel — or your first — your creativity energized by the peace and solitude of Windcliff. And if ever a deck beckoned “Come sit with me for a spell,” the west deck at Adams certainly does!
The Kitchen at AdamsThe kitchen here is fresh, bright, and fully-equipped. The long bar defining the space allows some to be cooks while others serve as anticipatory spectators for the delicious mountain meal to come. The dining room features an expansive picture window, which presents a perfect and sublime view of the Colorado forest, mountains, and sky. A cadre of Aspen trees marches down the water trough angling beside the Adams residence, dressed in the uniform of the season: brilliant green in summer or a dazzling yellow for the days of fall. But the sprawling south deck — just outside — has the biggest “window on the world” of all. When you are ready for a trek you are but a five-minute stroll from Adams to Windcliff’s own private entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Lodging and Rest at AdamsThis vacation rental home has space for four guests. The spacious queen bedroom suite features a 3 panel window into the world outside and the mountains on the horizon. Twin beds are featured in the second bedroom, with a futon rounding out the sleeping space. Adams also features amenities including Wi-Fi Internet and cable television service, for some entertainment while you recharge for your next day in nearby Estes Park, a day filled with family fun, or your adventures in Colorado nature.
Amenities of the Adams Vacation Home at Windcliff
- Duplex Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 4
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath
- Bedding: 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Futon
- Maximum Number of Cars: 2
- Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player
Reserving your Vacation Rental at Adams
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.