The Garlands' Alpine Lodge ExperienceStep inside this mountain rental home masterpiece to be greeted by a symphony of etched glass, slate, rock, tile, wood, and modern hues --- all in perfect harmony. The living area boasts west windows focused directly on the mountains. Towering walls resonate with art that evokes and captures the spirit of the nature surrounding you. Oversized couches await your moments of shared “debriefing” after every outing. A pair of hob-nail recliners is focused directly at the mountains. A fireplace stands at the ready; its massive mantel a giant beam of time-weathered wood salvaged from some earlier story of these mountains. The west deck is outfitted with a gas grill, tables, and seating for all.
Dining at Garlands' Alpine LodgeThe fully appointed kitchen at Garlands' Alpine Lodge is the kitchen of your dreams. Bosch appliances and every essential tool of the culinary trade are at your disposal -- for whatever your appetite and imagination can envision and prepare. An “onlooker” bar is supplied with swiveling bar stools so comfortable that you could spend eternity in them without complaint! Set the dining room table with the luminous white porcelain dinnerware at hand, tune the Bose Wave music system to “background level,” and welcome the stunning view of the Continental Divide as your dinnertime guest. By the way, and not to be forgotten, the powder room near the front entrance is worthy of a picture in any architectural review.
Lodging and Rest at Garlands' Alpine Lodge in Estes ParkThe master bedroom is designed on a massive scale. The space is massive. The oversized king bed is massive. The walk-in closet is big enough to live in! Plus, the view from the west windows is the most massive of all. The raised, see-through fireplace is positioned for enjoyment whether you are abed or adrift in the Jacuzzi hot tub.
Entertaining at Garlands' Alpine LodgeAs you head downstairs, at Garlands’ Alpine Lodge is a family room that does honor to the concept. It features seating and reclining for a wonderful cadre of family and friends, a large-screen HDTV home theater, a library, a curio gallery, a wet bar complete with wine cooler, games, and a full-sized pool table. And, just outside on the lower deck resides a hot tub focused on the views all around. An ensuite queen bedroom welcomes a woodland view at morning’s first light. Yet another bedroom with over-sized twins and a full bath round out the sleeping accommodations.
Amenities of Garlands Alpine Lodge Luxury Home at Windcliff
- Condominium Vacation Rental Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen + Double Bunk
- Maximum Number of Cars: 3
- Hot Tub, Steam Shower, Jetted Tub in Master Bath, Gas Grill, 2 Fireplaces, Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, 3 HDTVs, Phone Service
- Main level air conditioning
Reserving your Vacation Rental at Garlands Alpine Lodge
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.