The Experience at GriffinWhen first you cross the threshold at Griffin, a rich tapestry rug woven by Native American hands grabs your attention and is reluctant to let go. Once you free your gaze and turn your attention to the great windows facing west and north, it's then you'll fully realize where you are. The majestic mountains of the Front Range stand hand-in-hand with the soaring peaks of the Mummy Range of the Rocky Mountains. Each mountain in this artful array of mass upon mass has both feet planted firmly in Rocky Mountain National Park. The incisive line their peaks inscribe across the sky is the western Continental Divide of the United States. The Griffin living room with its lofty beamed ceiling and hewn-rock wood-burning fireplace is forever focused on these mountains — just as you will be. Campaign-style furniture exudes rustic comfort for your contemplative times here.
The Kitchen at GriffinThe kitchen in the Griffin vacation home is replete with every essential tool of the culinary arts. It stands ready to partner with you in preparing the fish you caught today. Or, perhaps whatever hearty fare you have in mind — to power you through your hikes in Rocky Mountain National Park or a night out in downtown Estes Park. The gracious dining room is set for six... or you can opt for an outdoor table with a view (make that a “million-dollar view”) on the redwood deck, sitting immediately at hand. The wildlife will pay you little mind as they gently graze past your deck, revealing opportunities to either quietly enjoy or snap the wildlife photo of a lifetime.
Lodging and Rest at GriffinThe master bedroom at Griffin is a spacious king suite. Downstairs there is a second master king suite and two additional bedrooms with twin beds, ensuring comfortable repose for every member of your party. In fact, Griffin can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests.
And when you arrive at Griffin, there's one more thing you should do. Step out back just across your driveway. There is an invisible, but significant, boundary there. Cross that imaginary line best known to the deer, elk, bear, and bobcats — and you are setting foot in Rocky Mountain National Park. Where else could you gaze out your front window all day long at the splendor of snow-dappled peaks, and then step out your back door as evening calls, into the very same park?
Amenities of the Griffin Vacation Home at Windcliff
- Duplex Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 King, 2 Twins, 2 Twins
- Maximum Number of Cars: 2
- Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player
Booking your Vacation Rental at Griffin
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.