Macmillan Vacation Home at Windcliff | Estes Park Vacation Rental
The Macmillan ExperiencePoised on the slopes of Ram's Horn Mountain in prestigious Windcliff Estates, Macmillan never takes its eyes off the mountains -- and neither will you. Each window on the western facade frames a better picture of the wild beauty of the Rocky Mountains than the last. Spacious seating affords a choice of vantage points. The fireplace is a popular meeting place when popcorn or even s'mores are on your mind. The kitchen features both a handsome view and the amenities necessary for a holiday meal or a snack. Macmillan's sprawling deck is "decked out" exactly as Rocky Mountain decks should be. Its lounging chairs face west and the wrought iron table invites meals out... where the birds can join in the conversation. And -- if a songfest seems truly in order -- the Macmillan piano awaits your touch. We would be remiss if we didn't mention one of the Macmillan residence's most striking features: its library. The shelves in this library hold more volumes than many small-town libraries across Colorado. There's no better place to kick back, relax, and catch up on your reading!
Lodging and Rest at the Macmillan Vacation Rental HomeThe king master suite is truly "fit for a king." French doors open to reveal an enormous four-poster bed, replete with a rare damask coverlid. A desk stands watch by the window contemplating the Continental Divide. Four additional bedrooms downstairs ensure pleasant accommodation for everyone in your party. Each bed is made with care and is privy to a wondrous view of the surroundings.
Amenities of the Macmillan Family Home
- - Single Family Home
- - Maximum Occupancy: 8
- - 4 bedroom, 4 bath
- - Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Twins
- - Maximum Number of Cars: 3
- - Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player, Piano
How to Reserve the Macmillan Vacation Home in Estes Park
- - Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- - Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- - Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.
**Daily Rate applies to 2 guests only. $25 fee per person after 2 people. Other fees and taxes are not included.
|1/3/20 - 4/16/20||$175||2|
|4/17/20 - 5/28/20||$175||2|
|5/29/20 - 8/13/20||$260||5|
|8/14/20 - 10/22/20||$225||2|
|10/23/20 - 11/19/20||$175||2|
|11/20/20 - 12/3/20||$195||3|
|12/4/20 - 12/17/20||$175||2|
|12/18/20 - 1/7/21||$195||3|
|1/8/21 - 4/15/21||$175||2|
|4/16/21 - 6/15/21||$175||2|
4 Bedrooms4 BathsInternet
Beds: King, Queen, Double, 2 Twin, TwinSleeps: 8Single Family
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Overall Rating:4.75 4.75
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!