The Primavista ExperienceAs you enter Primavista, a vaulted beam ceiling rises in the great room. It's situated above a full wall of windows which reveal a spectacular view. Majestic peaks tower above Rocky Mountain National Park from the very moment you step foot in your home away from home. As you travel to the western and southern sides of the condo, you'll discover vantage points of the Colorado mountains, so you can experience its wonder from both levels of the home!
A floor to ceiling stone fireplace blends with natural outdoor landscaping, offering a warm place to cozy up with friends and family on those chilly mountain nights. The huge, comfortable sectional invites you to get comfortable! Three HDTVs allow for entertainment of the digital variety throughout the home. If you're winding down from your lively hiking adventures but still want to escape the screen (Estes Park, CO may be the very place to do it!) books, cards and games are available as well. You'll enjoy all of this while enveloped in earth tones evocative of your natural surroundings, accented by cool, lively blues that call to mind the clear sky with its crested peaks.
The Kitchen at PrimavistaThe kitchen in this luxury vacation home features all-new stainless appliances plus the equipment and tools necessary to live out your "master chef" dreams. (Or, provide a tasty meal at the end of a long and rewarding day on the trails.) The kitchen and dining area also share unobstructed space, lending to conversation — or perhaps advice on what to cook next! The beautiful wooden dining room table provides seating for 8 plus two bar stools at the island.
Lodging and Rest at PrimavistaThere are two spacious ensuite bedrooms on the lower level; the king master suite and the second, which serves as a study with a full-size sleep sofa. Two of the three downstairs bathrooms are complete with double sinks — and provide their own tub and shower. The windows in the master, queen and twin bedrooms feature uninterrupted mountain views of the Mummy Range — in all of its glory — ascending to 13,560 feet. The TV room has exterior access for safety, or just for stepping out to enjoy a breath of fresh mountain air! All lower level spaces provide room specific temperature control to ensure every one of your guests is comfortable during their stay.
Amenities of Primavista Condo in Estes Park
- Duplex Condominium Home
- 2300+ square, spacious feet
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Full sleep sofa
- Maximum Number of Cars: 3 including attached garage
- Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, 3 Smart TVs, land-line phone service
Reserving your Vacation Rental at Primavista
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.