The Terra Furma ExperienceThis home features a bridged walkway leading to the front door, which upon opening, you are greeted by a glass wall of windows showcasing a magnificent mountainscape of the Mummy Range in Rocky Mountain National Park. The sunken living room is about as close to outdoors as you can get indoors. Stunning views join in with your every conversation around the fireplace.
Command a Master Kitchen on Your VacationA sublime dining room table set for ten with ladder-back leather chairs are calling for your next gathering of friends or family. French doors open to a massive deck replete with elegant rattan furnishings that are perfect for lounging. Yet another dining table offers outdoor seating, if you choose to employ the fine Weber grill! Additionally, "kitchen" is simply an understatement for the masterful culinary environment at Terra Furma. The appliances are among the very best, with stacked ovens and six gas burners awaiting your command.
Lodging and Rest at Terra FurmaThere are two oversized king suites at Terra Furma, each with a private balcony. The east suite on the main floor has a magnificent view of Ram's Horn Mountain and is embraced by forest. Its bath suite has a polished barn-wood motif and a view shower that is big enough to hold a dance party! The west suite upstairs features a 180-degree panorama of mountains, mountains, and more mountains: complete with a vaulted ceiling, a view shower, his and hers sinks and walk-in closet.
Entertainment at Terra FurmaBut, the fun has just begun! Terra Furma's lower level features a family room with a flat screen TV and sound system, fireplace, and a stylish pool table. A baker's dozen of windows lets you never forget why you came in the first place. An outside deck and stairs melt into the woods to reveal the coolest kids swing ever -- great for playing after a day of fun family activities in nearby Estes Park. The first of the downstairs bedroom suites features a private patio. The second has bunk beds for four (with two trundles), a dressing room, vanities as sturdy as trestles... and just wait until they see the "bath" room!
Here at Windcliff Estates, Rocky Mountain National Park is Terra Furma's nearest neighbor, and you'll feel totally enveloped by surrounding beauty. In the course of staying here, you'll discover it's more than a vacation rental... it's a little slice of Heaven!
Amenities of the Terra Furma Luxury Vacation Home at Windcliff
- Single Family Home
- Maximum Occupancy: 10
- 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twins
- Maximum Number of Cars: 3
- Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, Pool Table, Blu-Ray Player
How to Reserve your Vacation Rental at Terra Furma Estes Park
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.