This unit was previously known as "Kinney"
Windcliff is a prestigious community of mountain vacation homes homes nestled on the slopes of Ram's Horn Mountain. The Wanderlust home is a masterful duplex condo rental which is perfectly situated for unobstructed views west to the Rocky Mountains in Rocky Mountain National Park.
The Wanderlust ExperienceA high, beamed ceiling crowns the living room at Wanderlust. Aspen wood accents compliment the great recliners and sofa, which are focused on the view. A spectacular wall of mountain stone blends with the natural landscape outside, and harbors the wood burning fireplace. An HDTV home theater is nestled nearby. There is a table perfect for games -- and both games and books abound.
Wanderlust's kitchen features glass-top cooking and all of the tools and utensils necessary to make cooking fun. A long bar facilitates breakfast service or that special hour when refreshments beckon. A dining room banquet table beneath an antler chandelier handily welcomes eight diners.
Lodging and Rest at the Wanderlust CondoThe ensuite master bedroom features a perfect view of the Mummy Range of mountains ascending to 13,560 feet, and features a soaking tub. Downstairs you'll discover another king suite replete with mountain vistas. One of our many Estes Park rental homes featuring a hot tub, the Wanderlust condo's king suite opens to its hot tub patio -- where you'll enjoy dramatic, unique views along the face of Ram's Horn Mountain while you relax. A bunk room enhances the special "family" character of Wanderlust. A small room across the hall is packed with books and fun delights for kids.
Amenities of the Wanderlust Luxury Condo in Estes Park
- - Duplex Condominium Home
- - Maximum Occupancy: 8
- - 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- - Bedding: 1 King, 1 King, 2 Doubles
- - Maximum Number of Cars: 2
- - Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV service, Flatscreen TV, DVD player, Outdoor Hot Tub
Total Charges for Reservation
- Rent: For each home there is a base rate that covers the first two people; this rate varies by season. $25 for each additional person over age two, per night, up to the maximum occupancy for the home.
- Damage Insurance: Varies depending on length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Cleaning Fee: Varies depending on size of home and length of stay. See our website FAQs for more detail.
- Taxes: All reservations are taxed at the current local and state tax rate. See our website FAQs for more detail.