Estes Park is simply spectacular, and at Windcliff, we’re incredibly proud to help support this tight-knit town we call home. We do this by providing the absolute best luxury lodgings for visitors to the Estes Valley, with personalized customer service you won’t find anywhere else. Our community deserves nothing better. So, it is no exaggeration to say that our livelihood depends on the strength of our community and its residents – which in turn depends on the health of Estes Park tourism.
Did you know that visitors like yourself play a huge role in the success of our beloved town… and the continued availability of all the Estes Valley has to offer? (Don’t take our word for it, there’s some data coming up.)
How your visit helps Estes Park stay spectacular
Here are some examples:
- Visitors to Estes Park generated over 77% of the total collected sales tax.
- 3,100 new jobs created with over $100 million in employee wages.
- Estes Park tourism contributed over $3,000 per resident household in local taxes.
This funding helps to support a large portion of expenses for public safety, including the police department and fire protection district. Plus, Estes Park Health can support residents year-round.
When local business thrives, so does Estes Park
What makes Estes Park so unique is the large number of top-class amenities including shopping experiences, restaurants and bars, events, and absolutely no shortage of outdoor activities.
Your patronage of these local businesses enhances the quality of life for everyone in the Valley. It empowers us to continue providing the best Estes Park vacation rental experience for our guests, and we are forever grateful for every family that stays with us at Windcliff.
So, what’s the best way to keep the beauty of Estes Park alive?
Definitely to experience it for yourself! Visitors to the Estes Valley are essential to the growth and success of our local economy. Your patronage of Estes Park businesses and institutions ensures the amenities and experiences here will be available for many years to come. Plus, it helps to secure resources for our public services, and to preserve the beauty and care of our natural landscape. For this, we are forever grateful – and hope that if you haven’t been a guest in the past, that we’ll be meeting you soon!
First trip to Estes Park?
If you are new to Estes Park or have not yet had a chance to visit, here’s a few quick ways to start exploring.
- Check out available Estes Park rental homes at Windcliff (we know, shameless plug right? But we love Estes Park to our very core, and we would love to show it to you!)
- Our guide to things to do in Estes Park; learn about local restaurants, nature activities, local events, and family fun.
- Experience some of the awesome mountain views in Estes Park
- More about all things Estes Park in our blog